28 Sep 2015
13:50 - 14:30
Level 6, Novotel Clarke Quay
Panel: Niche Sites in Singapore – Building A Voice In A Noisy World
This panel will explore:
- Opportunities & Challenges faced by niche sites in Singapore
- How to be authentic and how to attract niche readers
- How to dominate your niche vertical
- Global niche content vs local niche content. Is there a separation?
- Do you think your respective verticals are too crowded already?
- It seems like a majority of the content that works nowadays are content that are in listicles form, do you agree?
- Do you think listicles are quality and useful content? Are there too much of them already?
- Let’s talk abit about monetization. Do you think niche is better than a mass mainstream focus?